Sunday, July 26, 2009

Check out the gallery

I just found out how to add a javascript gallery to my blog, so exciting LOL

So if you click on the gallery link on the tab at the top of the header it will take you to my gallery

of layouts created by me with my kits.

I am thinking of doing another one to show off my CT's layouts too.

So since you all just had a look and got excited with me LOL, here's a freebie Quickpage for you

all. Have fun with it :)

[caption id="attachment_387" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Just click on the image to go to the download"]ambowifedesigns_RWnRT_QPpre[/caption]

 

Here's a layout I made it from using my new kit Red Wine n Rag Time

[caption id="attachment_388" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Layout by Ambowife Designs using Red Wine N Rag Time"]Layout by Ambowife Designs using Red Wine N Rag Time[/caption]

Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment