Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Guess what we got

Meet the luckiest, most spoilt wife in Australia :)

It seems to be turning out that whenever Taz (hubby) gets a Sunday overtime shift I get a new toy.

This is the latest, a new washer, our old one was being choosy about turning off the water and I've had a few floods.

So we have gone for a front loader since they save water and you even get a rebate from the water board on this one.

So, Guess who's Mum's got a whirlpool?? And if you say anything about me looking like Burt Newton in drag, you better run and run fast LOL

Here's a page of pics, yes those are hubbys uniforms in there!! :)

Whirlpool

Tracy

Happy Wife Happy Life LOL

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I want to upgrade to a hi efficiency too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Online shopping has made life easier for millions of us but be careful because shops have an array of tricks to make you spend more than you planned.

    ReplyDelete