Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

Well it was a very quiet one for me, I spent the day doing some paperwork for the Studio and catching up in the forum. Then I cleaned the house (exciting eh) and made some chocolate Bundt Cakes, that actually turned out, fabulous. We'll have one each for desert tonight and then I will send the rest to work with Michael. Too much Chocolate Temptation is a bad thing for me rofl. Christopher did ring at around 2pm so I had a lovely chat to him and I spoke to my Mum at about 9am to wish her a happy day. So all is quiet here in our household but content :)

I hope everyone else had a lovely Mother's Day too.

We had a great NSD at the Studio with a scrap-a-thon, I was up at 4am to take part and I managed to get a heap of layouts done, well for me it is a heap LOL.


2 pm chat with Piggyscraps




3pm chat with Amber of RubyLane Designs




4pm chat with Michelle of shelly Marie Scraps




5pm chat with ME




6pm chat with Jeanette of mITSYBELLE Designs




7pm chat with Janice of JWDigiscraps


And I love all the pages I made Yay!!


I have been playing around with my blog as you might have guessed. I downloaded a free wp layout after struggling to edit one I had bought. I am finding the free ones are more user friendly if you want to make it look more your own style with custom header and background. I guess you can't have everything, sigh.

Well that's me for now, not a lot of stuff to talk about of late, Michael has an interview with Tas Ambulance so crossing some fingers that we get a good result there, if not we will finally be able to make a move to settle properly in Sydney for good.

That's that for now, take care and Happy Scrapping

Hugs

Tracy

32 comments:

  1. Love the Look of Your Blog
    Happy Mothers Day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blog! I actually love how it is simple on my eyes as well as the info is well written. I am wondering how I could be notified whenever a health post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which must do the trick! Have a nice day!get student loans

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deine Meinung kann ich irgendwie nicht nachvollziehen. Kannst du den 2. Teil ausführlich erklären?

    ReplyDelete
  4. this page is exactly what I was searching for! I found your page bookmarked by a friend. I will also bookmark it. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The data are shared in a great fashion with the visitors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A house is just a place to keep your stuff while you go out and get more stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Too Like the Blog here. Keep up all the work. I too love to blog. This is great everyone sharing opinions :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I Too Like the Blog here. Keep up all the work. I too love to blog. This is great everyone sharing opinions :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I Too Like the Blog here. Keep up all the work. I too love to blog. This is great everyone sharing opinions :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I Too Like the Blog here. Keep up all the work. I too love to blog. This is great everyone sharing opinions :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for sharing this! I found a few interesting sites here

    ReplyDelete
  12. This site intrigues me and is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wasn't aware of some of the info that you wrote about so I want to just say thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very interesting read. I am a blogger myself and of lately I have found that managing my own site has been a pain in the neck, especially for those technical jargon i have to solve. I recently found a new blogging community where you can just setup a blog and forget about it. Check it out, might be useful later

    ReplyDelete
  15. Getting the body you want is hard work keep up the information

    ReplyDelete
  16. When I came over to this post I can only see part of it, is this my on-line browser or the website? Should I restart?

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very interesting read. I am a blogger myself and of lately I have found that managing my own site has been a pain in the neck, especially for those technical jargon i have to solve. I recently found a new blogging community where you can just setup a blog and forget about it. Check it out, might be useful later

    ReplyDelete
  18. I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in making this post. I am hoping the same good work from you in the future too. In fact your great writing abilities has inspired me to start my own blog. Really the blogging is spreading its wings fast. Your post is a fine example of it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for share very nice informations What a cool site.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for taking your time for writing this, I guess almost all wouldnt!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Everybody thinks making money online is really simple and doesn't take in much effort. On a contrary, it takes lots of work and it isn't as easy as everybody thinks it is. It took me a long time ahead of I started to generate a excellent dollars online, but I had loved ones problems and I stopped in your year. I then came back and had no clue what to do. What I observed is often a very good way to make money - this just isn't a scam and it took me an hour to set up - I'm so pleased I find this loophole due to the fact I have made around $3000/month. In case you want to verify it out - I promise you - this just isn't just an ebook but a whole solution, then click on the link in my name. :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. I definitely liked this info. Maybe you would like to pass by on my post. Keep on going! cheers

    ReplyDelete
  23. For how long have you been accomplishing this?

    ReplyDelete
  24. FYI, your internet site doesn’t look perfect on Safari.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I saw this blog from Facebook (one of my friends posted it). After reading, I then clicked Like and also shared it. More power.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Creating money on the internet just isn't as simple as everyone during the ads creates it out to seem. It takes time to master, and as soon as I had, I got some family problems, once I decided to arrive back, I didn't know what to do. I then found this awesome method - it just isn't just an ebook, but a whole procedure that shows you how to become rich very quickly, any person can do it if I did it, so verify it out should you want, the link is in my description

    ReplyDelete